Customer Experience involves knowing your customer and understanding their needs and providing exceptional service at every interaction.
What is the difference between Service and Experience?
Customer Service is a transaction between you and the customer.
Customer Experiences are inherently personal. It is about engaging people and reaching them on a personal level.
Good Experiences grab your customers attention:
- 85% would pay up to 25% more to receive superior customer service experiences
- 55% are willing to recommend a company due to outstanding service, more so than product or price
- 40% began purchasing from a competitive brand because of its reputation for good customer service
Source: X: The Experience when Business meets Design - Brian Solis
The Outline for this workshop includes :
- Defining who are your customers and what are their expectations?
- Creating a customer journey map to optimize the experience
- Generating ways to enhance the service experience
- Applying empathy and assertiveness to challenging conversations
- Analyzing case studies to formulate win-win solutions
- Formulating an action plan to put ideas to work
Length: Half-Day or Full- Day Workshops available.
Learn about our Conflict Resolution Program