Conflict is normal. It is a part of our everyday life and can be a positive or negative experience. When we are in conflict we often feel hurt, angry or frustrated because things don’t go the way we want them to go. We often wish we could improve the situation and act differently.
Conflict in the workplace is inevitable and occurs because people care about what they are doing. Workplace conflict can be productive or non-productive. It can help people and teams grow, or it can retard growth, waste huge amounts of time, and make workplace life difficult.
Goals of Conflict Resolution
- Reduce Anger and Defensiveness Explore Underlying Needs Meet Both Parties Needs
- Build Understanding and Respect Maintain and Repair the Relationship Encourage Reflection
The Outline for this program includes:
- Components of conflict resolution
- Determining your view of conflict
- Discussing hot buttons and triggers
- Improving communication skills to foster understanding and collaboration
- Strategies for diffusing anger
- Case studies analysis
Length: Half -Day or Full Day programs available.
Learn about our program designed for the Tourism and Hospitality markets.